Thursday, October 14, 2010

LOTS of new stuff! ~ Part 1: Handpainted Canvases

Okay, I have mostly just gone to using my facebook for the business so I have gotten behind on my postings but here are some of the new things I have been working on!


8x8 airplane canvas with basic bow

5x7 cowboy theme birth announcement with fringey ribbon

8x10 butterfly & flower hairbow holder canvas

5x7 cherry blossom bird canvas with fringey ribbon


close up of the bird (kinda hard to see but it is precious!)


12x12 canvas with basic bow ( I did this for my hair stylist and put her logo in the background, just LOVE how it turned out!)


11x14 UT canvas with basic bow


11x14 canvas with basic bow (Did this one for my cousin as a wedding gift, so sweet!)


12x12 canvas with basic bow (Did this for our dear friends who have cream carpet and two little ones, she is sick of everyone walking in with their shoes on so hopefully this presh sign does the trick!)


5x7 canvas with fringey ribbon


12x12 metallic canvas with basic bow


12x12 canvas with basic bow (LOVE this one!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment