Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wipe Cases and Yard Stakes

Getting busy with Christmas orders! Here are a few more!

Texas Tech yard stake (My husband's cousin ordered this, hate to admit it but tech's colors sure do look great on this!)

Close up of Texas Tech yard stake

Can't tell in this pic but this is actually brown and white zebra with pink trim, this wipe case seriously makes me want to have a girl just so I can carry it around, haha!

Close up of the top opening on the wipe case

LOVE me some damask! Black and white damask with silver trim wipe case

Close up of the top opening

More to come very soon! Get your holiday orders in! My turnaround has been awesome but I can't guarantee it will stay that way with the number of xmas orders that are coming in. Nighty night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment