Thursday, October 14, 2010

LOTS of new stuff! ~ Part 2: Hair Bows

My hair dresser's precious girl didn't have any bows so I made her a TON of fab bows for her big bald head! Thanks Shannon!!


4" pink daisy clip with rhinestone $8

4" light yellow daisy clip with rhinestone $8

I just realized I have not listed the head bands on here. These are completely interchangeable with any clip hairbow and I can get them in just about any color you can think of. They come in this 3" width or 1 1/2" width and are $5 each. Contact me for colors, etc.


Blue, silver and white hannukah bow $15 (this bow is so fab it makes me wanna be jewish!)


hot pink, teal, lime green and white bow with rhinestones $15

light pink, white, pearl and rhinestone bow with baby bow $15

turquoise and hot pink bow with rhinestone $12


yellow, light pink and white bow $10


hot pink, lime green and paisley bow with rhinestones $15

pink, hot pink and paisley bow with rhinestones $15

light pink, black and white bow with rhinestone and feathers $15


hot pink and white bow with rhinestone $10

No comments:

Post a Comment