Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some New Stuff

Hello all!

So Facebook is strange and evil and I spent all day redoing my Facebook page so it would not be linked to my personal page thinking it would then send me notifications when people commented or sent messages. However, apparently you can't get notifications on a business account. So I am very irritated with Facebook. Anyway, I did do a few new projects so take a look below and let me know what you think.


Texas Tech frame (gift for our good friends' 1 year old little girl's bday! I am going to have to do an Aggie one for our house, it is so cute!)


Memory block for a friend's coworker, she is turning 30 and wanted something cute to put a pic from her upcoming party on her desk with!



12x12 UT canvas, although we are an Aggie household, I do love the way this turned out!



12x12 Spiderweb canvas, this one is for my in-laws, they saw ours and had to have one!

Get your halloween orders in now and visit us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment