Friday, December 3, 2010

Jewelry Box, Picture Frame, and Aggie Christmas

Here are a few more things I did for Christmas orders.


I made this jewelry box for a friend's little girl for Christmas. It is pretty fabulous! It is pearl pink with pink and cream damask decoupage, pearl trim, a silk boutique bow with a giant rhinestone brooch, a crystal drawer pull and it has two removable trays and a mirror inside! SO CUTE!

I did this 4x4 frame for my son as a Christmas present. I just love how it turned out!

One of my good friends is doing her whole house in an Aggie Christmas theme so I did these sweet little wooden oval ornaments for her tree

These two are for our tree!

And I did these two 5x7 canvases for her tree as the main focal points. Her house looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment