Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Custom Canvases

Catching up on a few custom canvases we have made in the past few months.

I would never admit it to my hubby but I sure do love the way this Red Raider canvas came out. I might have to go back to the drawing board with our Texas A&M canvas and try some new things. This is a 12x12 canvas with basic ribbon


This is a 5x7 with fringey ribbon. Isabelle's mom sent me pics of her room and let me go and this was what I came up with. I just love the little butterfly in the corner.


Obviously this one is pretty old but since fall is almost here again it would be the perfect time to order. My hubby thought I was crzy when I started painting this one because the colors looked so wierd together but I love the way it turned out. This is an 8x10 with fringey ribbon


This was an order from Oma's Craft Fair in Boerne and I actually did matching ones for a set of sisters. Their grandmother bought them as Christmas gifts to go in their brand new house! One was done in pink and this was done in shades of purple. I can't seem to find the pink one but will post it when I find the pic. Just love these! 8x10 canvas with basic ribbon


This is a 5x7 with fringey ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment