Friday, February 26, 2010

A Few Custom Canvas Projects





Here are some more 5x7 canvases. I did the birth announcement for my son's room and the Always Kiss Me Goodnight canvas hangs on the doorknob. The pink and green canvas was a custom order for a sweet little girl I met at the St. Francis of the Assisi craft bazzar. She paid with her own allowance money! I did special silver paint on her name to make it super girly!


This was another custom order from the Oma's Craft fair in Boerne. It was done to match a high school student's newly re-done orange and purple room. Her name is Rachel so she had me put that in the corner and then put her nick name on the main part. I did orange lettering and silver over it to add a little bling. Although it is not the norm for colors, it was alot of fun to do knowing it would hang on her door! This is an 8x10.

No comments:

Post a Comment