Friday, February 26, 2010

Belated Holiday Goodies

I know this post is a little belated but if you are like Tammy and me you decorate for every holiday and we can make these for any season!








These are 8x10 canvases. We have been experimenting with different styles of polka dots so Tammy did one with overlapping polka dots and little dots around them on the top canvas. On the middle one I did varying sizes of polka dots and small dots around each one. Look around at some of our other postings for other new designs.



This is a swag I made for my front door. It has swirly ting tangs sticking out of the top and bottom, varying sizes of shatter proof Christmas ornaments, a ribbon to hang from on the top and a big bow in the middle. We could also add some ornaments in the middle of the ribbon such as an initial or something sentimental to you to customize it further. I can do these in any color but they do take some time and effort to ge the correct ornaments so I would need a month or two's notice before Christmas to get one to you at the begining of December. A custom swag is $50 or if you need more than one we can probably work out a discount so just contact us!







I have posted these before, but this shows them on my tree. These are the naughty and nice 5x7 canvases.







This is a 12x12 canvas and again can be personalized with any colors, names, etc. etc. (You get it, haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment